What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to becoming a human lie detector
- Learn tricks to get people to tell you things they didn’t want to tell you
- Learn emotional signs that someone is not telling you the truth
- Learn verbal and nonverbal signs that someone is lying
- Learn communication giveaways that someone just lied
- Learn how to gather facts during casual conversation
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Bust Liars scores 70.01/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.bustliars.com/liars.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $39.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: bustliars.com you’ll also be taken through to bustliars.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)